- Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
- Translate design specification into a functional game.
- Communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Responsible for Unity optimization and reducing file size.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient on Unity 2020 or above, Unity C# language and Unity built-in UI.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, UI, textures, animation, and user session management
- Excellent knowledge of using REST API and JSON for client-server communication
- Experience with Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS game development
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- A knack for writing clean, readable, easily maintainable, and reusable code
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Experience with code versioning tools such as SourceTree and GitHub
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
Good to have
- Experience with memory optimization and space usage for support of older hardware
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles
Welcome to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.